- Upcoming film site of Chicago-based, Kilo Production Company’s "Velveteen Rabbit."
View the story here.
- The Piedmont Virginian
- The Piedmont Environmental Council Annual Report
- The Daily Progress (Charlottesville)
- The Madison Eagle
- The Culpeper Exponent
- The Orange County Review
- The Grapevine (Graves Mill)
- The Madison County Historical Society
- The Orange County Historical Society
- The Barn Swing, by photographer Larry Behunek
As part of a traveling art exhibit, Legacy of the Land, sponsored by the Blue Ridge Foothills Conservancy, displayed the old gristmill with barn and tire swing at an art show at Firnew Farm with Governor Tim Kaine, at the Kemper Residence in Madison and at the General Assembly in Richmond among other places.
Click LINKS below for PRINT QUALITY IMAGES which you have permission to use. Please contact the innkeeper to let her know you will be using them or if you need other images.
This property has been chosen to be an added feature on the Historic Garden Week in Virginia Tour for 2009 presented by The Garden Club of Virginia.
"The Garden Club of Virginia exists to celebrate the beauty of the land, conserve the gifts of nature, and challenge future generations to build on this heritage." It is known as "America's Largest Open House" and is the oldest and largest statewide program of its kind in the nation. From the Chesapeake Bay to the Blue Ridge Mountains, tribute will be paid to Virginia's heritage and natural beauty.
For more information visit: www.gcvirginia.org